INFORMATION : GUEST SERVICES A-Z
The Guest Services department at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is dedicated to providing an exciting and memorable guest experience while ensuring the safety and security of all guests. The following guide provides information and policies/rules for attending any TD Ameritrade Park Omaha event.
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha recognizes the needs of those with disabilities and has met or exceeded the requirements of compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). TD Ameritrade Park Omaha provides a full range of accommodations for guests with disabilities to ensure their safety, comfort and enjoyment of all our events. Please visit Guest Services by Section 113 on the Concourse Level or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For the safety and courtesy to other guests, aisles must be clear at all times. Please refrain from standing in the aisles during events and follow the directions of team members in your area.
- Bringing alcoholic beverages into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha or on the surrounding property is prohibited.
- Intoxicated guests will not be admitted at any time and are subject to ejection from the stadium grounds.
- Guests may not exit the facility with alcoholic beverages.
- Guests over the age of 21 must obtain a wristband to purchase and/or consume alcohol in TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals used for assistance by persons with a disability, no animals or pets are permitted in TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. We suggest that the individual have proof of certification or a license for service animals. Please notify your ticket seller at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be selected for you to accommodate your service animal.
Assisted Listening Devices
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is equipped with an Assistive Listening System. Guests who are interested in this service should see a Guest Services Representative at Guest Services by Section 113 on the Concourse Level. Guests will be required to leave valid identification such as a driver's license as collateral. This is a complimentary service for our guests.
Automated Teller Machines
ATM’s are located by Sections 104, 115 and 121 on the Concourse Level. Most TD Ameritrade Park Omaha concession stands and merchandise kiosks also accept all major credit cards.
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing stations are located in the restrooms at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
Cameras and Recording Devices
The permitted use of cameras for still photography varies by event. Professional audio and video recording devices are NOT permitted into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. Please call ahead or check our website for more information regarding the recording policy for specific events.
Carry In Items
The following items are NOT permitted into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
- Bottles or cans
- Outside food or drink (20 oz. or smaller empty clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water)
- Food or drink coolers
- Large bags or back packs
- Frisbees or beach balls
- Large umbrellas (small standard umbrellas are okay)
- Laser pointers
- Noise making devices of any kind (i.e. bells, whistles, horns, etc.)
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms
- Signs or banners without the prior approval of TD Ameritrade Park Omaha
- Strollers have to fit underneath the seat
- Folding chairs of any kind
- Any item deemed to challenge public safety
Courtesy telephones are located by Sections 104, 115 and 121 on the Concourse Level.
Elevators are reserved for persons with a disability, elderly and other guests needing assistance during events. Premium Seat Holders may utilize the elevator by Section 111. The press elevator is also located by Section 111 on the Concourse Level.
Emergencies and Evacuation
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is committed to providing the highest standard of safety for our guests and team members. In the case of an emergency, pertinent information regarding the situation and procedures, including evacuation directions as needed, will be provided over the public address system and on the facility televisions, video board, and ribbon panels. Please follow the directions from team members and exit the facility in a calm and orderly manner.
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha has four (4) main entry gates. Event tickets are accepted at all gates. The designated entrance for Premium Seat Holders is located off of 13th Street between Gates 1 and 2.
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha has family restrooms behind Sections 103, 109, 111, 115, 120, 125, 129 and 131 on the Concourse Level. Family restrooms on the Suite/Club/Grandstand Level can be found behind Sections 201, 209, 215, 218 and 222.
Firearms and Weapons
Carrying a concealed weapon is PROHIBITED at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. MECA has prohibited permit holders from possessing or carrying concealed handguns in or around the stadium. Unless otherwise authorized by law, violation of this prohibition is a criminal offense. Firearms and weapons cannot be checked into the security or guest services offices.
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha has first-aid stations located on the Concourse Level by Sections 113 & 130. Medical teams will staff all first aid stations inside TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
Foul Balls / Home Run Balls
Guests are welcome to keep any foul ball or home run ball hit into the stands as long as they do not interfere with the safety and comfort of others. Fans are prohibited from throwing any object onto the field or interfering with the ball in play; offenders will face immediate ejection from TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. Guests should stay alert at all times for bats and balls that could land in the seating areas.
Guest Services Hotline
The Guest Services Hotline is for guests to report incidents or violations (impaired guests, altercations, abusive language, etc.) that they witness during events. Please be prepared to state the location and nature of the problem. To report an incident please call 402.546.0888.
Guest Services Office
The Guest Services office is located on the Concourse Level by Section 113.
Good Sport Program
The Good Sport Program is designed to ensure guests a safe trip home from TD Ameritrade Park Omaha events. Guests who pledge not to drink alcoholic beverages during the event may sign up and may be eligible for promotional giveaway items. Please see a Levy Concessions Team Member for more information.
The Hospitality Room is located on the Concourse Level by Section 111.
Lost and Found
The Lost and Found Department is located in the Guest Services office on the Main Concourse by Section 113. Found items will be stored for 15 days following an event. To learn if an item has been recovered, please call the Lost and Found Hotline at 402.546.1750, e-mail email@example.com, or fill out our Lost and Found online form. TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
Lost Children and Missing Persons
If you have lost a child or a person at the facility, please contact the nearest Team Member or a Crowd Manager immediately for assistance.
No Smoking Policy
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is a smoke-free facility. Any person who refuses to comply with the policy shall be subject to ejection from the facility. Outside smoking areas are located at Gates 2 and 3. Smokers must stay 20 feet away from the gate entrance.
- Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis in designated parking lots.
- Holding or saving parking spaces is not permitted.
- Drive lanes in parking lots must be kept clear at all times.
- Tailgating is permitted in all MECA controlled parking lots. Tailgate festivities cannot extend into additional parking spaces.
- Overnight parking is not allowed in any MECA controlled parking lots.
- ADA parking is available in MECA controlled parking lots.
- Staking of tents is NOT permitted in the parking lots or lawn areas of the parking lots. Tents may be anchored by weights.
- Consumption of alcohol or open containers of alcohol are prohibited.
- Commercial advertising banners or signs are prohibited.
- Distribution of promotional items or other forms of solicitation are not permitted.
- Any equipment (chairs, tents, grills, etc.) left overnight will be disposed of.
- All cooking equipment must be situated away from crowds, buildings or combustible material. A minimum clearance distance of three (3) feet from cooking equipment is required. No grills are to be left unattended at any time.
- Trash containers and charcoal dump stations will be provided in MECA controlled parking lots.
- Personal golf carts, Segways and skateboards are not allowed in MECA controlled parking lots.
- MECA controlled parking lots will open three (3) hours prior to the start of an event, with the exception of the College World Series in June.
- MECA controlled parking lots will open at 8:00 AM on College World Series game days.
- MECA controlled parking lots will close 90 minutes after the event.
- MECA reserves the right to revoke daily or season parking passes of those who do not comply with any parking guidelines.
Throwing of projectiles inside TD Ameritrade Park Omaha will not be tolerated. Offenders are subject to ejection from the facility.
Search and Seizure
To ensure a safe environment for all guests, all packages brought into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha are subject to search and seizure.
The Security Office is located off of 10th and Cuming Streets near Gate 4 at the Staff/Media Entrance.
Signs / Banner Hanging
No signs or banners can be placed on TD Ameritrade Park Omaha property without MECA approval.
Suite / Club Level Policies
- All Premium Seat Holders and their guests MUST have a ticket for admittance to the Suite/Club Level.
- NO Premium Seat Holder has the authority to bring guests onto the Suite/Club Level without a ticket.
- Premium Seat Holders are responsible for the actions of their guests.
- Premium Seat Holders and guests over the age of 21 must have a wristband to purchase and/or consume alcohol.
Tickets / General Admission / Re-Entry
- The TD Ameritrade Park Omaha Box Office is located on 13th and Fahey Streets and opens at 10:00 AM on game days.
- Everyone two (2) years and older must have a ticket for entry.
- Reserved seat tickets for the College World Series will be accepted at all gates.
- General admission tickets for the College World Series will only be accepted at Gates 3 and 4.
- Re-entry is not allowed except during the College World Series and then only for RESERVED seat tickets. Re-entry for such tickets is limited to Gates 2 and 3. NO RE-ENTRY is allowed for general admission tickets.
Public Tours of TD Ameritrade Park Omaha are available. Please contact MECA at 402.341.1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour. Visit Tour Information for more details.
Main Line: 402.546.1800
Fax Line: 402.996.8100
Levy Restaurants: 402.345.FOOD, press option 2
Guest Services Hotline: 402.546.0888
Lost and Found Hotline: 402.546.1750
TTY / TDD Services
All guests, including those with disabilities, are welcome and encouraged to contact our Guest Services Department via e-mail at email@example.com. Guests may also call the Nebraska Relay Center at 711. The Relay Center will then place the call to us, and we will be happy to communicate through the relay service. A TTY phone is located on the Concourse Level by Section 113.