The TD Ameritrade Park Omaha club level is capable of hosting private meetings, events and receptions in compliance with current state and local guidelines as mandated by the Nebraska’s Governor’s office and the Douglas County Health Department.
Per mandate from the City of Omaha, face masks are required to enter this facility.
The information below addresses social distancing standards for the club level only, with the stadium to be addressed at a time when baseball games resume.
It maybe noted that similar, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended precautions have also been implemented at the CHI Health Center; this ensures a consistency of procedure and assurance of best health and safety practices at both MECA managed facilities.
Meeting and event room configurations on the TD Ameritrade Park Omaha club level will utilize social distancing guidance from the Nebraska Governor’s office. The number of guests seated at each table and within each room will be limited. Distancing at any food or beverage stations must be maintained. Additional staffing maybe necessary to help enforce social distancing guidelines.
Hand sanitizing dispensers are placed at guest and employee entrances as well as throughout the facility. Additionally, both visitors and staff members are outwardly encouraged to carry personal sanitizers.
Per mandate from the City of Omaha, face masks are required to enter this facility. Also, as recommended by the CDC, public-facing TD Ameritrade Park Omaha event staff members are required to wear face masks and gloves. This is subject to change based on state or county health directives.
Public-facing event staff members are required to wear personal protective equipment to include face masks and gloves and must use a designated entrance for contactless temperature screenings. If an employee is found to have a fever of 100 degrees or more, they will not be permitted to work.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitation
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is staffing additional custodial crews before, during and after events who routinely use disinfectant for daily cleaning procedures. Cleaning solution with claimed effectiveness against coronavirus is in regular use throughout the building, and each room is methodically sanitized after use. Areas of frequent human contact (restrooms, hard surfaces, doorknobs) are cleaned multiple times a day.
Clorox Total 360
The state-of-the-art Clorox Total 360 system utilizes electrostatic technology and non-bleach Clorox products for an innovative surface treatment with the capability to clean even the hardest to reach places. According to Clorox, Total 360 is designed to target all surfaces within its reach. We utilize this cutting-edge technology for cleaning efforts throughout our facility.
There are reminders posted throughout the building to encourage social distancing, to avoid handshaking or touching one’s face.
Facility tours are currently unavailable.
Food & Beverage Safety Precautions
Levy, TD Ameritrade Park Omaha’s exclusive in-house food services provider, has modified front and back of house procedures in consideration of best safety practices. Levy is continuously monitoring CDC, OSHA, Federal and State requirements and will revise procedures where applicable based on their guidance.
- Prior to the start of any shift, team members participate in pre-screening efforts such as temperature checks and symptoms assessment consistent with COVID-19;
- Team members engage in mandatory COVID-19 internal safety training with proof of completion;
- Personal hygiene importance is stressed to all staff members, including reminders for proper handwashing, sneeze and cough covering etiquette;
- Sanitizing stations are available for employee use;
- All staff wear personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves, face shields when applicable;
- Equipment is sanitized before and after use, all food contact surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes throughout an event;
- Common touchpoints are sanitized with increased frequency;
- Work areas have been redesigned to maximize social distancing;
- In general, menus are engineered with best health and safety practices in mind;
- Buffet service, self-serve condiment stations and refill options are temporarily unavailable;
- Modified disposable packaging in use where applicable;
- Preparation procedures modified to reduce touchpoints;
- Exploration of cash-free environment – all major debit and credit cards accepted for payment;
* All initiatives are subject to evolving CDC and public health regulations.
* These measures may be updated with any change in Levy’s procedures.
Shared Audiovisual Equipment
J&S Audiovisual, the in-house AV services provider at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, is committed to the highest cleaning standards – and has authored the following protocols based on guidance from the CDC, OSHA, local municipalities and building management.
- Social Distancing: During meeting setup and throughout an event, J&S Audiovisual staff members will practice recommended social distancing protocols; technician tables must maintain six feet between operators.
- Staffing Precautions: Like all other TD Ameritrade Park Omaha staff members, J&S Audiovisual employees will wear personal protective equipment to include face masks and gloves during interactions with guests. They will be subject to temperature screenings before building entrance and are also required to follow routine handwashing etiquette from the CDC.
- Equipment: All equipment will be disinfected upon delivery to meeting rooms and again at the conclusion of an event, before returning to storage. Devices utilized by presenters or technicians will be sanitized between uses. High touch surfaces within equipment storage areas will be thoroughly cleaned at the start and end of each shift.
- Cleaning Products: J&S Audiovisual will utilize cleaning products that meet CDC requirements for effectiveness against viruses.
Downloadable Document for Meeting Planners
*All implemented measures will adhere to Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) guidelines.
TDAPO Event Updates
Developments in event status are as follows:
- Creighton Baseball has cancelled the remainder of their 2020 season.
- The Creighton Baseball games against Northern Colorado scheduled for March 13 and March 15 have been cancelled.
- The NCAA has announced the decision to cancel all winter and spring championships. This includes the 2020 Division I Men’s College World Series at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. Visit NCAA.com/CWS for more information.
* Updated as of March 13 at 10:00 AM